Friday, March 18, 2011

Brooke Barnum


My Sister Brooke decided to do that "Couch to 5K" program and
she DID IT!!!!!
of course we had to go watch her and show our support...
Way to go Brooke...you are an inspiration...we LOVE YOU!!!



(My Mom, Myself, Odin, Cort and Grandpa and Grandma Memmott were all there to watch her come thru the finish line...dummy me didn't go to the end of the finish line to catch her running thru but here she is approaching us.)


(She ran the 5K with her Friend Jessica...here they are all done running...such amazing girls.)

2 comments:

  1. Totally AMAZING!!!! What an inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Brooke and Jessica! I tried the 5k thing a few months after I had Chase... needless to say it did NOT go well at all lol. I should probably try again lol

    ReplyDelete