Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bridger and Noah came to Play


Cousin Playing time with Noah and Bridger...they had a lot of fun playing together...
I was really nervous about watching them because I always hear how much trouble Noah gets into because he is always such a busy boy but he didn't get into anything...
he was seriously this little angle and I was going to tease Amy about how she must be lying about all the stuff he does but as soon as she walked in the door the Noah she had been telling us about came out...he started pushing buttons on the t.v. and jumping from furniture to furniture...
it was so funny because he seriously hadn't done anything wrong until she walked through the door...
I loved having Bridger and Noah come play and Odin and Cort absolutely LOVE their cousins...
Thanks Amy...

(I think they were daring each other to try and go upstairs...I gave them "the look" and they didn't try)

(Taking turns on the Skateboard)

No comments:

Post a Comment