Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Remember when I talked about this in a post last November...


Well we are already having to do this...


Yep tonight is the first night we are going to try it but Cort might be smarter and get it off anyway...what the heck Odin was 2 almost 3 when we started duct taping his diaper on-Cort is only 16 months old...if we lay him down for a nap or let him out of our sight for too long that kid has his clothes and diaper off and is making a mess...so unless we put a onesie on him or hopefully this duct tape then he is our naked boy running through the house...I am not sure I am ready for all this grown up stuff...he is killing me...but he sure loved this duct tape idea...wish me luck and I will let you know tomorrow if it worked or not...



No comments:

Post a Comment