Monday, August 30, 2010

16 WEEKS


Sorry I know it is late but it was a CRAZY busy Weekend...posts on that to come later...but this week My Baby is an Avocado...something both my Hubby and Mom LOVE...and I am pretty sure they LOVE this baby too...

Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. And, if you're interested, an ultrasound might be able to determine gender.

I guess I better watch what I am saying and not yell at Odin and Cort so much or this baby will really start to wonder what it is getting itself into...
I had a doctors appointment last Wednesday and I finally got to hear the heart beat...it was about 150 and that is just like my other two were and they both came out boys but everyone is still hoping to get that girl and I have even had a few people tell me that they thought there baby was a certain sex the whole pregnancy by the heartbeat and it came out the opposite...so I guess I shouldn't say it is for sure a boy cause obviously I could be wrong...
I don't care either way what I get...most people think that after having two boys I would want a girl but I am scared to have a girl after only having boys...I don't know what I would do with a girl...but I also want to have a girl so that I don't have to listen to Chuck till eternity telling me how he was right and he wouldn't ever have any girls and all that fun stuff he says all the time...he is so funny...
We do have a ultrasound scheduled for our next appointment in September but I will NOT be finding out the sex just like the other two times...I love the surprise of finding out as soon as the little one makes his or her appearance...
I am still really sick all the time...I get migraines like crazy and my lower back is ALWAYS super sore...but that is just the joys of being pregnant...I at least know it will end when the 9 months is up...
Things are going good over all and we are getting excited for the change of things...I think the boys-even little man Cort can sense a change and he is all of a sudden growing up super fast...
Hope you ENJOY and we will see what this baby is next week....as in size :)

No comments:

Post a Comment