Thursday, May 20, 2010

Trip to Kingman Arizona

We went to Kingman, Arizona this last weekend for a Baby Shower...
My Brother Brandon and his wife Lacey are expecting baby number 3...
His name is going to be Blake...
it was so much fun to go see them and hang out...
I love spending time with my Niece-Brooklyn and my Nephew-Leland...
they are just the cutest things ever...and they love my boys so we always have fun...
Now we are just counting down until Mr. Blake gets here...Lacey is scheduled for a c-section on June 10th-if she makes it that far...


Whenever Nana is around Brooklyn and Leland they always want to do her hair...don't be jealous of what a wonderful job they do...they can do your hair anytime for a small price... ;)


(the little ones at the baby shower-Cort loved climbing up into the different Grandmas arms and being held...he really loved Grandma Gigi)

This is the cradle my Parents and Matthew made for me when I had Odin...I love it and I love having it to pass down to my kids...


And this is the cradle my Parents made for Brandon and Lacey...it turned out so dang cute...it is a lot of hard work and I love that they put so much time into something so precious for us to pass down through our families...And they made them a little different so that they were a little more personal...Such good work they do huh?



Whenever Odin sees a Dr. Pepper or any other soda he always says Mamas Juice, and so when he saw our cups sitting like this he had to tell me who each Juice belonged to...I have got him trained to know Mamas Juice... :)


Brandon and Lacey have a swing set in their back yard and since we don't have a yard my Boys LOVED playing in Uncle Brandons yard...


We went to check out the Train...the kids had lots of fun...



And of course the scary Hoover Dam Bridge being built...I am not really afraid of heights but this bridge is freaking scary to me...when they open it and we have to drive on it I swear if we get stopped on the middle of this monster bridge I will jump out of my car and run the rest of the way across the bridge...I do not want to be stopped in my car on top of this thing...I want to just drive across it and drive fast....




1 comment: