Sunday, May 16, 2010

Catch Up Time....

Sorry I have not been blogging...I took my computer in for a cleaning and to add some more ram so it wasn't so slow and we had a little problem...they lost everything on our computer... so now I have a new computer and I thankfully uploaded a bunch of pictures on to FaceBook before I took it in so I was able to recover some photos but I know I lost A LOT of stuff...it makes me sad but I have learned my lesson.... so now here is an OVERLOAD of blog updates... ENJOY!!!!



On one of Chucks visits home we drove by the water park on Main Street and Odin saw the water and wanted to stop so we did....Even in their regular clothes they had some fun...





When we left the water park Odin was COMPLETELY exhausted and we carried him in the house and asked if he wanted out of his wet clothes and he mumbled "no" and fell asleep like this...


we kept waiting for his legs to give out and they never did...he slept like this for about 45 minutes to an hour...
that is what you call TIRED!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment