Monday, May 17, 2010

One Year Old

April 25th, 2010
The Day my Baby turned ONE!!!





Where did the time go???I swear I just had him and he is still just so small that you wouldn't guess that he is ONE...
He is learning so much and coping his brother-which could be a bad thing ;)-
I love this little man so much...Words cannot express what a joy he is in this family...
It is true when people tell you that your heart just grows bigger and bigger with LOVE for each child you have...Both my boys are such Blessings and I can't imagine life with out them...
Stetson Cort Taylor-Mommy and Daddy LOVE you Very Very Much and Happy First Birthday!!!


(These were my attempts at getting a picture to go out for his Birthday Announcement)



(Family and Friends who came to Celebrate his First Birthday with us)

(Cake Time)



(More Cake Time)


No comments:

Post a Comment