Saturday, October 3, 2009

Random...

Here are some of the Random pictures from our Salt Lake Trip...these were pictures on my sister and moms cameras....couldn't help but post a few of them...

Eating a Banana...he loves him some "Aananas"....

At the Living Aquarium...
Me and My Dad...just waiting for everyone to make their way to the door at the Living Aquarium....
At the Hogle Zoo....my little man lookin so dang cute in his stroller and bib (so throw up doesn't get on his clothes)...
Odin looking at some animals at the Zoo....
All of us getting ready to watch the Elephant Show at the Zoo...it was way fun to see them...
I think Odin was trying to show Grandma his fish in his mouth...such a nice boy to show what he is eating...hee hee....
Odin was climbing all over Grandma and Grandpa during the Elephant show...such patient Grandparents...
Odin went into the Bird Show with my mom and the rest of the family...Chuck and I stayed out with the baby and the stroller...it was Odins favorite part...he would tell you how the birds flew over his head...it was pretty funny...
Riding in the wagon...Taken a break from walking...he is in it with Cambelle....
Almost all of the kids in Strollers or Wagons..we had quite the crew....
Eating some dinner at the Motel...it was yummy Hogie Sandwiches...I love Sandwiches...
Odin taking a Nap with his Papa...don't you just love the butt up in the air...that is how he sleeps most of the time...


Going for a ride on the little train at Hogle Zoo...
Brooke and I...
And last but not least my favorite pictures from the Zoo...this is my Mom and Odin when the Train Ride starts...
All Smiles...
Then Odin...Not sure what to think...
And then the last picture...this is when the train is going into the tunnel...his eyes are so BIG...he wasn't sure if he liked going into the dark tunnel...such a funny picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment