Saturday, October 3, 2009

Heres to the Green Bucket

So when I worked out in Santa Clara at Vintage Gardens...I had Odin at work with me and I would take pictures of him there all the time...one of them was in this Green Bucket (Bowl) and then when my boss closed up shop I bought it and we keep toys in it now but I decided it will be something I take pictures of all my kids in...and they have the same shirt on...it is such a fun bucket and I loved all the stuff my boss had at her store...I left there with a lot of creative ideas and a lot of memories...Thanks Joi...

So here is the comparison picture...


And then here is a picture of Odin then and Now...he wanted pictures in the bucket like brother and why tell him "No"...


And then here are both the boys in the picture...I promise Odin asked to hold his brother...it may not look like it in the pictures but he did ask...


And then here are all the pictures of Cort in the bucket...my boys are such good sports when I torture them...hee hee....don't know how long that will last...

1 comment: