Tuesday, June 14, 2011

March 2011

The happenings of the Taylor Family-March 2011


My silly boys and of course they have no clothes on...
surprise surprise...


My Little Man Liam hanging out in his swing...
He looks like an angle...


My sister Brooke went through the St. George Temple on March 5th, 2011 to prepare for her mission to Independence Missouri...Lots of family and friends there to Love and Support her...






Noah saw his mom holding the two babies and wanted to hold one of them...I had to be really fast about taking a picture cause the holding didn't last long...so dang cute and funny...




Chuck took the trash out and this is how Cort wanted to come back to the house and when Odin saw Cort in the trash then he wanted a turn...so easily entertained...


Uncle Scott and Aunt Ingrid wanted to send the boys a gift from London and we couldn't wait for the package...when it finally arrived the boys were so dang excited to see what they got I couldn't open it fast enough...they wore these shirts all day...
Thanks Uncle Scott and Aunt Ingrid...

Whenever Cort does something he thinks is great he throws his hands out to the side (like in the picture) and yells TA-DA!!!!
I love it!!!!

The boys are at this copying stage in life and whatever one does then the other has to do it too...sometimes it is cute and fun and other times it turns into punches being thrown...




My cute little man Liam...I love his little face...

Trip to the Hogle Zoo while up visiting Daddy at work...it was a lot of fun but the boys DID NOT want their pictures taken at all so it was kind of hard to capture any great moments...

It is pictures like these and the faces he makes that make me LOVE him so much more everyday...Thanks for making me smile Cort...





1 comment: