Thursday, June 9, 2011

Catch up with the rest of FEBRUARY

We got a surprise visit from my Brother Brandon and his family...I think they came to really just love on little man Liam but we will take whatever excuse we can get to get them here... February 25th, 2011



It is really hard to get 6 little kids to all look at the camera and smile at the same time...
this is the best we got...


Don't you just want to eat this big brown eyed boy up...
I absolutely just love my littlest nephew Blake...
he is adorable...

Odin is so in love with Blake...whenever they come visit Odin is always making sure he is OK and plays with him pretty much the whole time...

Odin and Cort just had to help Nana feed Mr. Blake...



A visit to Nana's house is never complete with out some cookie decorating...



My brothers just love getting their pictures taken...I am surprised I caught a picture before Brandon got his finger up...what naughty boys...

We of course had to got see Grandma Barnum with all the grand-kids in town...
it is always nice to go see her...



And we really love going to see Great Grandma Osness...
She was worried about dropping baby Liam so she wouldn't look up at the camera...
She is such an Awesome Grandma...



Fun at Great Grandma Osness's...playing with the marble toy and taking rides in the wheelchair with Uncle Matt...

And of course pictures galore of my Little Man Liam...I just can't get enough of this little boy...he just melts my heart...I love him so very much...

1 comment: