Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What is Stetson Cort up too?

This little man is just such a good boy...I am really blessed to have such wonderful boys in my life...but Stetson Cort is just a Happy Camper 99.9 percent of the time...his Smile just melts your heart...





He is just a movin' and groovin' these days...he has master crawling and he is SUPER FAST...we can't turn our heads for a second...he tries to climb everything too...it is all to fast for me but I can't slow him down...


 (This is him in the kitchen...he likes it in there because he can try and find stuff on the floor and he can pull open the drawers)



(I sure wish I was small enough to fit under the dishwasher...he doesn't like it under there because he bumps his head but if you pull him out he crawls right under again...we can't win)

He loves being in his Walker because then he can chase Odin in it and get his revenge by running him over...it works like a charm because usually Odin yells at him to stop and cries...and the times that it doesn't work Odin runs for another toy and decides to play Bumper Cars with Cort...




Cort LOVES to follow me around and he will pull himself up to a standing position holding onto my legs...and cry until I pick him up...this can make getting stuff done REALLY hard...I try to tell myself that he won't always want me and enjoy it but sometimes I just want a minute without him in my arms or following me...such a Mama's Boy...




No comments:

Post a Comment