Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What is Odin up to these days...


Odin is just this silly little man...he makes me laugh with the many faces he makes at me all day...I wish I could catch them all in a photo but they are always so fast I miss them...

He is also learning to talk more and more...and this also makes him a very frustrated boy because we don't always understand him...so he is into yelling at me lately...it is really hard to tell him that yelling is not ok and that he needs to stay calm...lets just say he has been spending a lot of time in time-out...which seems to not even be working lately because he thinks time out is funny...so I will have to be changing that soon...

He also has very different personalities when it comes to his brother...one minute he will be nice to him and the next he is throwing him to the ground and practically beating on the poor kid...sometimes it is in play and I have to remind him that brother is still a little baby and doesn't have big muscles like him and other times Odin is really just being mean to him...

Odin has also been trying to stay up until 11 and then still fighting going to sleep at that time and then up at 6 or 7 the next morning-which then leads to one mean boy all day...so I started a definite bed time routine...it will have to change eventually but for now it is working...




Odin is also REALLY, REALLY into wrestling us lately...if we are down on the ground he for sure will coming running at you from out of the blue and tackle us and wrestle us to the ground...I think that is why he sometimes is so ruff with his brother, he is just trying to wrestle him and Cort can't really wrestle back...Here are a couple pictures of what he does to Chuck lately...it is pretty funny...Odin will actually lock his legs around Chucks neck and start to tighten them-all without Chuck telling him how-and Chuck has to basically "Tap Out" so he can breath again...it is HILARIOUS...




Odin is usually only in a diaper or underwear but when he does have anything else on it has lately been this Boots...he is in love with these boots and wants to wear them all the time and honestly it isn't always worth the fight to make him change...My Motto is "Choose your Battles"...so Yes this was a day that I didn't care...I was not going to fight hm and I took him to the store just like how he dressed himself-ok I did change his shorts to face the right direction, they were on backwards-but that is all I changed...



Odin is so dang cute when he is asleep...he always looks so peaceful and relaxed and I love it...I always want to kiss his little face when he is sleeping but I know it will wake him up and then he wouldn't be too cute...










And then there is always Odin's love for taking pictures...he is hilarious when it comes to taking the camera and wanting to take pictures...we were able to get him his own "Discovery Kids Camera" for Christmas for a WAY good deal...I would never pay 80 dollars for a kids camera but for 20 dollars (which really we only paid 10 dollars cash and the other 10 dollars was Kohls Cash) it was a good investment...pictures from his camera to come later...



 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment