Wednesday, April 13, 2011


I forgot to tell you about this wonderful Man...My Dad...
Liam's due date was February 12th, 2011 and that also happened to be my Dads 50th Birthday...
I know hard to believe that this guy is 50 he looks to young and he acts even younger :)
Well I was either hoping that I would have the baby on January 25th since Odin was born on May 25th and Cort was born on April 25th but that day came and went...
so then I thought maybe February 5th so it would at least have a 5 in there...
I was thinking of all these cool dates because I thought I would never make it to my due date...
so then when I went in for my appointment on Wednesday and asked to be induced on my dads birthday (Saturday) I was so disappointed that the doctor said no that he wanted to wait and see what happens...
And then when I called my parents on Friday and told them I was having contractions my dad said oh good just hold on 18 more hours and we will share a birthday...
Wouldn't that have been the best 50th birthday present to have a grandchild...oh well I missed it by a day but at least it is close and my dad will always remember little man Liam's birthday...
Sorry Dad I couldn't hold out any longer but I tried...sure love ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment