Saturday, October 23, 2010

Cousin Time with the Barnum Cousins

My mom got the WONDERFUL privilege of having her Kingman Grandkids come visit for a few days so of course we were all over at her house for a while...Brandon and Lacey couldn't come but we were so happy to have their kids...we even got Baby Blake and he is just so stinking cute...and Odin even slept over with his cousins but not Cort I brought him home with me at night because one baby is enough for my parents to worry about...
Those rugrats had so much fun together and I was so pleased to see how well they get along...I always worry that they will forget each other since we don't get to spend that much time together but they remember each other like it was yesterday and just go crazy...Nana and Papas house looked like a tornado went through it but it was all worth it...I wish they lived closer but understand why they can't with jobs and all that fun stuff we all get to deal with...I love every minute we do get together...



No comments:

Post a Comment