Monday, May 18, 2009

Pictures...













Just some pictures I took of the boys in the last week...
Odin found some red sunglasses in the street one day with my mom and he brought them home...within a short time the lenses of the glasses were popped out and I didn't know where the glasses where...I kept the lenses just in case he found the glasses and wanted them back in...
this last weekend he found the glasses and hasn't put them down for a second...he even sleeps with them...I haven't attempted putting the lenses back in because he is hilarious with them out...so enjoy these pretty funny pictures...

He also fell down twice this morning-within ten minutes of each other and in the same spot-he tripped over the baby swing...and so there are some pictures of his huge fat bottom lip...it is really big in person...the pictures don't do it justice...but he is one tough kid...





I couldn't resist putting this picture in there...he takes after his mom in this picture...He looks like he is a special child...and I always am taking at least one special picture when anyone tries to take my picture...pretty funny....

2 comments: